• 4 strokes Diesel engine tested in all marine or industrial applications throughout the world.
• Engine block in cast iron type tunnel and timing gear.
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 22.2 kW and able to provide up to 24.4 kW.
• IP21 protection (additional level available on demand).
In order to function with the highest discretion aboard every boat, the QMS7.5M genset is available with a soundshield which gives it a maximum threshold of 54 dB at 7 meters – the equivalent of a dishwasher. Electric connections, water inlet and outlet joints, as well as the exhaust pipe, are integrated into the cocoon.